We (Yush Enterprise or Yush) are committed to make your shopping experience enjoyable with us. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the websites, information, products, and services ("Products"). Kindly read through the following terms prior to making your purchase. By accessing or using our Products, you agree you have read, acknowledged the following terms, understood them, and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
- Our customer service are not able to make any amendments to your order or combine orders which are placed separately after you had made payment.
- The warehouse department packs your order as soon as the order was confirmed, hence, order info can not be amended. Please double check your order details before placing the order.
- If an order is cancelled , no cash refund is offered. We only provide refund in the form of credit voucher (30 days validity).
- Prices and shipping fee are subject to changes without prior notice, however, changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & CURRENCY
- For delivery outside Malaysia, payments will be automatically be converted to shipping country's currency provided that currency is supported by PayPal. If the destination currency is not supported by PayPal, it will be automatically be converted to USD.
- Buyers whom their orders ship to Brunei will be paying in Singapore Dollars, SGD.
- Yush uses the currency exchange rate set by PayPal when converting a currency/price and reserves the right to amend where deemed necessary.
- Pricing varies across countries and Yush reserves the full rights to set this pricing range based on the countries' market conditions, regulatory costs, taxes, tariffs, cost of facilities, wages, legal risk, market risk, size of the market, etc.
- All purchase has to be made according to the currency/price set by Yush website and any special request will not be entertained.
- Please note the delivery fee does not include any applicable import duties, taxes and charges by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered. Buyer/recipient of parcel is responsible for such taxes and duties.
- Orders are dispatched within 1 working day upon verification of payment. Delivery is carried out during working hours, Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and Malaysia public holidays.
- Once the Dispatch Confirmation is emailed to you, parcels are under the responsibility of our third party postal service providers and we shall not be responsible for lost parcel amidst delivery if proof of postage is supplied. Any claim will have to be made with our third party postal service providers and we will make reasonable effort to assist in compensation claims (if any).
- We will not be held responsible for lost parcels by third party postal service providers, missing item(s) in the parcels, missing parcels due to a mistake in delivery address, damaged parcels or any other mishap. Your parcel will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect all objects in the parcel.
- For international orders, any customs or import duties, taxes or charges once the parcel reaches its destination country (if any) must be paid for by the recipient of the parcel.
- Price of postage includes handling fees.
BOUNCED / UNCLAIMED PARCELS
- Yush will inform buyers via email when receives any bounced parcels bearing their name.
- Cost for re-delivery will be borne by the buyers.
- Yush reserves the right to reject any request to ship/combine the bounced parcels together with any new orders.
- Any unclaimed bounced back parcels will be forfeited after 30 days.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- For returns and exchange, refer to return policies.
USE OF Yushijab.com (SITE)
- You are hereby granted permission to view and access information presented at yushijab.com, with the full understanding that everything is presented on an “as-is” basis.
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without Yush's prior written authorization.
- Yush reserves the right to repost or reuse information referring/communicated to Yush (User Content) via emails, social media channels or contests run by Yush.
- Some of our Products may be information that is downloaded to your computer, phone, tablet, or other device. You agree that we may automatically upgrade those Products, and these Terms will apply to such upgrades.
In the event of any dispute, Yush reserves the right of final decision.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SITES, AND SERVICES
- Our Site may contain links to third-party websites, online payment services, advertisers, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Yush. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services.
- If you access any third party website, service, or content from yushijab.com, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Yush will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
- If you use our Products for commercial purposes in violation of any Terms, as determined in our sole and absolute discretion, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Yush and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defense of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties), in any way related to (a) your access to or use of our Products, (b) your User Content, or (c) your breach of any of these Terms.
- The Products and all included content are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Yush specifically disclaims any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
- Yush takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Products.
- You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Yush shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the products; (b) any conduct or content of any third party on the products, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; or (c) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. Our Products are controlled and operated from Malaysia, and we make no representations that they are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- Changes to these Terms. Yush reserves the right to revise these Terms from time to time without prior notice, and the most current version will always be posted on our website. By continuing to access or use the Products after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Products.
- Assignment: These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Yush without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
- No Waiver: No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Yush's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
All Rights Reserved by Yush Enterprise (PG0392100T)